littleFoot littleFoot

unfortunately '11' is not an option for Overall

absolutely fantastic work. all of your anims leave me speachless

PBJ Time : The Next Gen! PBJ Time : The Next Gen!

turn off your computer

there are two words that accurately describe this flash vid:
'amateur' and 'pointless'

the world as we know it the world as we know it

Woot music

Yay for Gameboy Tetris music!

Inspect Her Gadget Inspect Her Gadget

Better than your others

This wasn't that bad. Some of the graphics are pretty good, and the animation style (the flickering character frames) was funny. People need to stop using gradiants when making flash graphics though; spells newb.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Fucking blows

This redefines retarded.

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Excellent!

Very creative and original with a good message behind it. I enjoyed watching this, largely because of your unique, conceptual style. Keep it up, great stuff!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 2 Knoxs "The Matrix" 2

Haha great stuff

"Wh-why did you stick all these things in him?"

"I got bored, sir"

Cat Gang Cat Gang

Nice!

Loved it. Nice cartoon drawings - music was badass. My one complaint is the repeated 'splurt/fart' sound effects, they just got old fast - please use these more carefully and sparsely in episode 2, then I'll have no complaints! Very sweet!

Homicide²0  [Part1] Homicide²0 [Part1]

Uhhh

That was.. boring. The music was cool and fit the mood, well, for the first 15 loops of it, then it just got fucking annoying. Speed up your cartoons and instead of forcing viewers to read worthless text, have a voice actor speak the lines. The corniness of this movie got bad when the stupid arm fell through the letterbox - the kind of corniness that makes me want to itch my balls with sandpaper, or simply click the X button to close the window. I went with option A in this case. Practice. My best advice to you is to speed up the movie. Don't worry about people perhaps 'missing' things you want them to see. They'll still notice all the details if you crank up movie speed.

stick skater has a crap stick skater has a crap

That sucked.

Had good music though - I'll give it a 5.